Tuesday, May 24, 2011

6 months

I have many-a-blogs waiting to happen,
but our computer is completly out of desktop space...
so we are backing things up on our external hard drive.
And hopefully we can load some pictures
and get things rolling again!

Here I am at 6 months exactly.
(27 weeks the following day)

Sunday May 22, 2011

I have been really bad at taking these pictures
for this baby.
I am going to try and be better in the coming weeks.
I have been feeling great.
I do feel a lot bigger this time around.
And I have been measuring right on with my weeks.
(I was measuring a little small with Zac.)
3 months left!!


Well, it has been a cool spring here.
It has been a little sad that we have not been able
to hit up the pool yet.
But the park is still a must almost every single day.

Zac's new thing on our walks to the park is to REALLY
walk/run to the park.
He will almost walk the entire mile there, play,
and then walk home.
He just doesn't stop. It is amazing!

May 4, 2011





We have visited this park since these pictures.
It was cute because Zac sat on these stairs again
and said "cheese" for me to take his picture.
(I just wished I had my camera.)
He has such a good memory!




I do have to comment that even with it not being hot.
This kid can still TAN!
He gets tons of comments on his skin.
And I do love that his hair is getting blonder.


We had a fun weekend.
A high school friend of Lee's was in town and met up for lunch.
It was fun to meet them and learn more about her and
her family (other then what I read from their blog).
They have three cute kids.
Zac got to hold their 8 month old
(who is the size of a 3month I swear)
and was in HEAVEN.
He loves baby's.
He started getting mad when he had to stop giving him hugs.
(I know we will for sure have to watch him with a
new baby. He will for sure be trying to pick her up!!)

Eariler that morning we hit up some garage sales.
We found a ton of cool old wooden blocks and a train set.
Zac was SO excited.
We put the box next to him in the truck not really thinking he would open it.
I turned around and found this...

May 21, 2011



He couldn't wait to play "cho-cho."
We couldn't stop laughing.

On Sunday Lee was waiting some Mormon messages
and the "I am a Child of God" one
made Zac stop playing with his train,
and he got up on the chair and just started watching.

May 22, 20011



What a cute kid.



3 comments:

Ann said...

He is just so cute! I love the pictures of him watching the Mormon Messages and getting into the box of trains. What a BOY! Of course he needs trains! His life hasn't been complete until now...

chelsea mckell said...

Such a cute pregnant mommy! That's awesome you'll be a mommy of two in just a few more month!

Jenna said...

what a cute boy - and so big! If I let carter walk a mile it would take FOREVER! His running burst are super shortlived. Zac is really fast!

So smart to just know that those tracks go together. You have to go get him that classic book -"freight train" - it's one of Carter's new favorites! He'll have it memorized in no time.

Yes, I'm liking the blonder hair from the sun. And he def got your skin!

I'm feeling smaller this pregnancy. It makes me nervous I won't go early or even on time! 3 months is going to FLY by!

Can't wait to blog or tell you about the awesome collection of things I have found/picked up for free lately! I have a perked interest in yard-sale finds, but haven't been yet.