Friday, May 13, 2011

trip to utah: family and friends

I was supper bad at taking pictures with
my family. Sadly.
I wish I had more to share.

Zac was loving having all of the people
to "boss" around.
He would want to play outside for hours (even in the cold).
When one person would want to go inside,
he would find another person to go back outside with him.
Mostly he just wanted to go on walks--
with the wagon and basketballs.
My favorite was when he would make
John ride the razor scooter behind him.
He would make sure John new where the
wheels on both the wagon and scooter were
at all times.







Grandma and Grandpa Passey


One of my best friends, Wendy.
(Love the matching purple!)


My other best friend, Jenna, got together
some of our teammates from the BYU team.
It was really fun to catch up with all of them!
And to meet all of their cute kids!
If only we were closer to be able to play with them more!

Sara, Sarah, Lisa, Anne, Tawny (Maya), Cecily
Carly (Benson), Jenna (Carter), Ann Marie (Lily), Heidi (Race), Me (Zac)

Overall a very fun trip to Utah!
We sure loved being with family.
And being able to see so many great friends.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

My eyes are even kind of open. It's a miracle! :)

The Bybees said...

Fun seeing you! Wish I could have talked to you more. I was in and out!

Jenna said...

that was wonderful!

i'm glad carter isn't the only bossy nephew. what a crack up having to point out the wheels :) i'm glad he had to have the balls ride in the wagon too

Amber Jones said...

I am sad I missed you in Utah! I just read a comment on Jenna's blog that your wrote. Are you pregnant too? When are you due? Do you know what you are having yet? Congrats! I am really excited for you!