*I'm close to 3 months late at posting these. But still wanted to share these pictures.
Last year for my birthday we got some family pictures
done. I told Lee that it would be a fun tradition to keep going.
So we lined up our friend, Rachel, to take them for
us again.
We kept it really low key.
(A must with Zac!)
Here is just a taste of some of the pictures that we got!
Thanks Rachel!!
We love them!
April 16, 2011
Sporting the 5 month baby bump.

Last year for my birthday we got some family pictures
done. I told Lee that it would be a fun tradition to keep going.
So we lined up our friend, Rachel, to take them for
us again.We kept it really low key.
(A must with Zac!)
Here is just a taste of some of the pictures that we got!
Thanks Rachel!!
We love them!
April 16, 2011
Sporting the 5 month baby bump.






















5 comments:
Love them! Rachel did a great job!
cute! I like the blue-door one the best. :)
Pretty stinkin' cute! (Which is no surprise :)
i love all the photos. too many good ones. i think the one of you and lee by the door is really cute. you look awesome!
LOVE THEM! I kept adding favorites to the list. liked that second one down & then so many others! Can never have to many family photo shots - each one captures something special
Post a Comment