Sunday, July 17, 2011

Our Fourth

We took a trip to Utah over the Fourth.
And had a great time with family.
The morning started off with the
neighborhood kids parade.
Zac mostly just sat there and watched the
4-wheelers that rode behind us.
But he did enjoy the popsicle at the end.

Then we meet up with my Grandma, Aunt Sara,
and adorable cousins Ellie and Olivia for the Kaysville parade.

Zac pointing at everything moving.

The weather was so nice.
It did sprinkle a little, but it felt good.

Enjoying some taffy with my little brother John
who Zac loves.
He can't stop saying "John" and pointing to his picture.

I love this video because Zac just steps
back while all the kids race for the candy.


Waving to the firetruck.


That night we had a BBQ with some cousins.

My cute matching family!
Lee and Zac added in some white.
While I was the lonely blue.
We left sleeping Zac at home with Grandma and Caitlyn,
while my dad, Lee, and I headed over to the Kaysville fireworks.

Overall a good fourth.
Always fun to be home with family
for the holidays.

2 comments:

Will said...

I like the matching shirts the family was in. I was just thinking about how when we were younger the Old Navy 4th of July shirt was a staple every year.

Jenna said...

nice - i can't remember the last time i went to a parade - that's sad.
love the festivities you got to do!