I think mostly does it when he is playing in his bed
quietly before and after naps.
Last Friday I found the top part of
Zac's binky hanging on by a tread.
I was worried that he was going to choke on it
if I put him to bed with it,
so i ripped it off not knowing what else to do!
Mind you-this was Zac's Very. Last. Binky.
We all live for his binky.
We have never fought him to go to bed.
All we have to say is "I'm going to get your binky."
And he goes running for bed.
He takes naps.
He plays in his crib.
I didn't know if our life would turn upside down for all of us.
Some kids don't nap when they don't have one.
I NEEDED him to nap!
And like his bed.
I didn't know if we were going to have to give
one of Jane's binky's to Zac to have him sleep that night.
But I thought...we have to get rid of it sometime.
And I told him when he broke this one, we had to throw it
away and there were no more.
That night he didn't even ask for it.
And we have had a nap everyday since!
We got lucky.
Zac's binky hanging on by a tread.
I was worried that he was going to choke on it
if I put him to bed with it,
so i ripped it off not knowing what else to do!
Mind you-this was Zac's Very. Last. Binky.
We all live for his binky.
We have never fought him to go to bed.
All we have to say is "I'm going to get your binky."
And he goes running for bed.
He takes naps.
He plays in his crib.
I didn't know if our life would turn upside down for all of us.
Some kids don't nap when they don't have one.
I NEEDED him to nap!
And like his bed.
I didn't know if we were going to have to give
one of Jane's binky's to Zac to have him sleep that night.
But I thought...we have to get rid of it sometime.
And I told him when he broke this one, we had to throw it
away and there were no more.
That night he didn't even ask for it.
And we have had a nap everyday since!
We got lucky.
2 comments:
You did get lucky!
Wow! Lucky! what a good boy
carter doesn't bite his. i need a threat to give.
we've talked aboyt how they are for babies and how his wil have to go in the garbage - he kind of liked the idea . . . nearly went without it, but i caved in at first cry. i'm not ready for a fight quite yet. maybe after the holidays?
Post a Comment