A++++ is the grade that Jane received from the doctor on her growth.
Wight: 14lbs 6oz (99%)
Height: 23 1/2 in (87%)
Head: 15 1/2 (66%)
Jane at 2 months:
She smiles.
She coos.
She will go to bed around 10:30-11. Wake up for a feeding around 4ish. And sleep until 8 or 9. (or until her brother runs in the room and wakes her).
She keeps her legs in the froggy position a lot.
She has super bad gas at night. So sad.
She loves to look at herself in the mirror on the play mat.
She mostly sucks her pointer finger on her left hand, but has recently found both hands.
She sleeps in her car seat at night. Otherwise in her bassinet she wakes up every 20 min!
She loves to have blowouts at the park (I always have to come prepared).
She has started to ride in the front pack.
She is not really into tummy time anymore.
She likes to be held facing out or looking over my shoulder. We do not have cuddly kids!
She likes to do paddy cake.
She is adored by her brother (and her parents!).
5 comments:
A. She's adorable.
B. Love the picture of Zac with her at the swing.
C. She and I have SEVERAL matching outfits! I'll have to remember to coordinate next time I see her...
So fun!
Ada is on the same schedule! She goes to bed at 10:30 or 11, wakes up at 4, and then wakes up at 8 or 9. We love it! It is so fun to read what you are up to cause we are at the same point in life with a busy 2 year old and a newborn. ( I also look at your friend Jenna's blog cause she is the same way!) So fun to see comparisons.
So cute! I love her stats. Big babies are the best! :)
So great! I can't believe how much bigger she is! They grow so much in just a week or two! I can't wait for more smiles & coos!
looks like I'll have to check out
Lesley's blog - I didn't realize they had two kids too - wow!"
Post a Comment