Sunday was our Stake Conference.
We met at an interstake center on the temple grounds.
Zac was super excited to see the temple.
Lee's parents have been out
of town, so we were lucky
to have Kenzie come along with us.
I loved this picture of her and Jane.
I like that Jane is doing a little smile, and Kenzie
looks beautiful, as always.
Water fountains are a big hit.
A few pictures before heading out...
Always putting things in her mouth.
I know, not very lady like. :)
Cheese!
A friend in our ward made Jane's shoes.
They are supper cute.
They are supper cute.
3 comments:
Cute family! You look gorgeous Allie! I love your hair and necklace. Stake conference on temple grounds is my favorite.
Love that cheese picture at the end! And what a good big brother - that really is so precious how much he loves her! Such pretty temple pictures - & I can only imagine the excitement with the fountain.
I've been wishing I was out with you in probably warmer weather right now.
As lovely as this post is, it made me a little sad to think that it was a whole year ago that I was out there on those temple grounds with you, attending stake conference.
Post a Comment