i haven't been on blogger for quite a while (& really shouldn't be on right now) but I had to sneak a peek on anything new - so these pictures were a super special treat to find! She is just so beautiful & perfect! Your friend did a great job on them. Love the heart feet thing. Love the tie around the blankie. He complexion & eyes are lovely.
3 comments:
Two Thoughts:
A. She is so precious.
B. I'm going to have one of those!
Um, this is Ann. Not Andrew. Although I'm sure his sentiments are the same.
i haven't been on blogger for quite a while (& really shouldn't be on right now) but I had to sneak a peek on anything new - so these pictures were a super special treat to find! She is just so beautiful & perfect! Your friend did a great job on them. Love the heart feet thing. Love the tie around the blankie. He complexion & eyes are lovely.
Post a Comment