Today we went to the park.
Zachary INSISTED that he ride his balance bike the mile
walk to the park. I didn't think he would ride it
the entire way (to and from) but he proved me wrong!
He is getting pretty good.
He always wants to go fast.
And have you run next to him.
I loved the "no cheese."
If you watch as much "Cars" as we do
you will appreciate this one.
"Mator"
Once we got home I tired to get a few better
videos of him lifting up his legs and coasting.
4 comments:
There were only 5 or 6 times where I thought he was going to twist the handlebars too far and come crashing down face first... The boy has some skillz <--- that's right, with a "z"
I know Will. It is amazing he doesn't crash! He does have skillz.
totally blows my mind that he can balance on it like that - but then i recall he's been big on riding things like his whole life right? wow!!!
I'm so intrigued by this balance bike! Never heard of one, but it looks like a much better first step than training wheels! He's a pro.
And my favorite, was "put away the camera Mom, and let's just go fast, please." aka "no cheese." :)
Such fun videos!
Post a Comment