Tuesday, January 24, 2012

JANERS

 I tried to get a video of Zachary saying Jane's name.
Somehow *one-six turned back into the picture for her name.
Silly kid.
She is known as "Janers" most of the time at our house.
Big Brother/Little Sister shirts
*And speaking of one-six. We have a little baby doll that got the new name of one-six. Zac was "helping" a little too much with Jane, so we have him help with this doll. He puts him down for naps a lot. And even turns on the fan for white noise. I thought I would give a little update on how baby one-six is doing these days.

Working on some tummy time with Jane.

Not very good at the neck lift.

Yesterday he got some time in the exersaucer. 
I was laughing when Zac did this one.
We lost one-six at church the other week. 
We never bring him places, but that day Zac insisted that day. 
We were a week without him. 
But glad he is back. :)

2 comments:

Ann said...

TOO FUNNY! I love one-six. Great idea, letting him help with the doll.

olivia said...

I love this. The nickname, and idea for the doll. What parents!