On one afternoon walk a neighbor was walking out of
his house with a bag of ice cream sandwhiches and gave both kids one.
They were in heaven.
Somehow they survived the ride home and put in freezer until after dinner.
Zachary loves it when the boys around the corner leave up their ramp.
Please take note of the size of this ramp...
another post will be coming on the one Lee decided to make for Z.
Jane's first pigtails!!
She looks so much older and a little toddler!
Some days it is hard to get two in...she sits still for one,
but the second one is always more of a challenge.
| I love this "smile." |
Morning run. I had to stop and click a picture.
It was a beautiful morning.
Not sure if Aunt Kenzie knows it, but Grandma was nice enough to
bring over some of her old stuffed animals for the kids. :)
Jane loves her new unicorn.
I was dying the day she had to have it come with us to drop Z off at school.
I couldn't even see her in the backseat.
Also, a favorite of hers is to sit her dolls next to her.
I thought she was pretty cute just sitting on the kitchen floor.
The kids LOVE to take turn pushing each other in the swings.
Too bad the person swinging never wants the other to put them. HA.
Look at who got to hold baby-one-six!
This is rare. Picture worthy.
Puzzles!! They are a VERY close second to books.
Afternoon snack one day.
I love this picture because it is totally the two of them.
Hanging out outside.
Z likes to help water our little peach tree...crossing our fingers it will really grow!
Jane on "her phone."
No comments:
Post a Comment