Wednesday, March 13, 2013

feb 2013

The kids were off and on sick throughout the month. 
Z got the 24 hour flu (as did Lee), both kids got ear infections and Jane had bronchitis.
It is safe to say that Jane handles being sick MUCH better. :)
But between the days of not feeling well we did manage to have fun.

I was the helper at preschool for two weeks and Jane was there 
right along with the kids. She did better at sitting on the mat then her 
brother. Z tends to hang on me and look at me for answers 
when he is asked questions or asked to do something when I'm there.
It's nice to hear that he is totally fine when I'm gone.

We sure played firefighters a lot. 
It is nice to put toys away and have them brought out after not seeing them for while.
They were super excited to use the firetruck for a few days.
I love that the pull dog is totally part of the team. He goes to all the fires and helps.
One night I was cooking rice in the rice cooker and there was steam that his firetruck
needed to check out. And I loved when Z burned something in the play oven
that the firetruck needed to put out. 
I was fun looking out the window seeing Zac playing in the backyard ALL BY HIMSELF!
He always needs someone to play with him. 
He LOVES his ride on firetruck.




Jane helping with with laundry one day...
Z was not very happy once he found out. :)

Valentines day! Welcoming Dad home.

Fell asleep like this. Not fun to be sick.

We were heading over to Grandma's house to play.
We were getting shoes and they insisted that they needed
hats on-even if it was 70 degrees that day.

We also took a mini vacation to Southern California!
We were not sure if we were going to go because Z came down with a fever
two days before. But that again was a 24 hour thing, and we took off Friday afternoon.
We stayed at a hotel by Disneyland. We wished we had the money to
have actually gone (Z would LOVE Cars Land!), but we could
not have timed it better for a beach day. It was a BEAUTIFUL 85 degrees.
We had such a fun time with friends and even enjoyed seeing
some dolphins and a whale blowing water. Like I said, beautiful day! 
The main reason we went was to listen to two of Lee's cousins speak.
One brother had just returned home from a mission in Chili
and the other brother was heading off to Brazil. It was super fun to hear them 
speak and to hang out with family. Z was in heaven with cousin Camille.
Driving to the beach Z wanted Lee's glasses on.
And Jane was playing with her baby having it jump. Both being so cute.
At the beach Jane showed off how much a ball hog she is.
She was having a hard time sharing with Riley and Parker.
Zac and Westin went down to the water a few times on their own.
A big improvement for Zac.





 Driving home Monday.
We wore them out.

We came home to rain the next week.
I was loving watching from inside the garage Zac follow Jane around with the umbrella.
He was being so cute trying to cover her when she didn't even care.


I love this picture that Jane took.

They were having so much fun.
Lee and I were doing dishes and look around the corner to see this.
Field Trip to the grocery store. 
The samples and balloons were the favorite.

No comments: