 |
| The kids were pretty excited to ride through leaves. They had to turn around and do it again...The joy of fall. |
 |
| I had never seen Zac really try to cross bars on his own. These rings were low enough that jumping down was not as scary for him. He made it 6 rings! I was impressed. It was fun to watch him be so determined. |
Alyse is in preschool with Zac, but she is such a good friend to both kids. She had a fun birthday party at one of our favorite parks. The kids made some slime that they love! I LOVE Jane's face in her picture of her making hers. (She has so many great facial expressions...Lee says they come from me.) We love having good friends.
 |
| Sometimes when your brother is ready to ride and you have not finished your gram cracker, you just have to catch up! She kills me sometimes. :) |
 |
| You know it's a good day when I pull out the play dough. I have a love/hate because they always pick to play it right after I mop the floors and I want at least one day clean floors. |
 |
| She is no longer a baby. :( It's fun to get one-on-one with her while Zac is at school. |
TRADER JOE'S.
Trader Joe's is totally the way to go for a preschool field trip. If it was not already a cool place to shop, it jumped up in points after our field trip (if that is possible.). Some highlights of our trip: tour guide was awesome, kids shopping carts, standing in the freezer and getting ice-cream cones, crushing boxes, forklifts, samples half way through, ringing up our own fruit roll up, ringing the bell, and leaving with a goodie bag of yummy treats!
I love watching Zac in a group. He is so obedient to anything the tour guide was saying and made sure everyone had there carts "parked" in the right stops when we stopped for different stations. Jane also joins right in and thinks she is totally in preschool too.
 |
| Helping dad make cookies for our upcoming trip to Utah! |
 |
| Helping mom get some winter clothes out for our trip and found Dad's snowboarding goggles...She thought they were so funny. |
2 comments:
35426I love her facial expressions!
and I love that Z still loves directing everybody. I feel like some kids go through phases with stuff, but I'm pretty sure Z has liked some of the same stuff FOREVER.
Also, I LOVE TRADER JOES even more now!!! Is that even possible?
cute cute pictures! Jane is just looking so grown up too! :)
what fun things you guys arrange for your preschool - so awesome. (I still haven't been to a trader joes yet. must do!) Sad thing with our preschool is no field trips - probably to many people that like to file law suits out here
Post a Comment