Monday, October 27, 2014

professional pictures hawaii

We got some Cooper family pictures done while in Hawaii. It was a super windy day, but we made the best of it. The setting was beautiful, which helps offset for some crazy hair. :)
I had a hard time limiting down the pictures! So there are a lot!!









 





 

 








4 comments:

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

These are all so good! Was this a professional photographer? Such great pictures.

Ann said...

They are all so fun! I can see why you had a hard narrowing it down!

Lesley Harvey said...

These pictures are incredible! Your photographer is amazing. Beautiful colors and beautiful family! And I think the wind added some texture and detail. They are perfect.

Jenna said...

AMAZING PICTURES!!! SERIOUSLY - SO GOOD! That deserves a collage wall (I have a collage wall all set up with empty frames wishing i had a collection like these! :)