That night we had Grandma, Grandpa, Kenzie and Shelly over for pizza. And then we enjoyed some cake and ice-cream. Just have to note that Zac really wanted to have the cake say, "Zac happy fun birthday ever. 5" I only had one package of m&ms so he compromised with just his name and number. He got some fun Jr. legos (Totally a hit! He can do to them on his own!) and a hot wheel race car track!
1. What is your
favorite color? Green
2. What is your favorite toy? Remote control car
3. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my big bike
4. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Curious George
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac and Cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? Shorts
7. What is your favorite game? Duck, Duck, Goose
8. What is your favorite snack? Pretzels
9. What is your favorite animal? Horse
10. What is your favorite song? I Am A Child of God
11. What is your favorite book? Hot Rod Hamster
12. Who is your best friend? Lucas
13. Where is your favorite place to go? Hawaii
14. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
15. What do you love about yourself? "Because I’ve not so much games in my head. So I can play those games.”
16. What does Daddy do at work? "He works with his friends."
17. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate Milk
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Captin Crunch
19. What is your favorite thing for dinner? Pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Police man or bus driver (changes daily)
3. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my big bike
4. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Curious George
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac and Cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? Shorts
7. What is your favorite game? Duck, Duck, Goose
8. What is your favorite snack? Pretzels
9. What is your favorite animal? Horse
10. What is your favorite song? I Am A Child of God
11. What is your favorite book? Hot Rod Hamster
12. Who is your best friend? Lucas
13. Where is your favorite place to go? Hawaii
14. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
15. What do you love about yourself? "Because I’ve not so much games in my head. So I can play those games.”
16. What does Daddy do at work? "He works with his friends."
17. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate Milk
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Captin Crunch
19. What is your favorite thing for dinner? Pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Police man or bus driver (changes daily)
For Lee's birthday after opening presents we went to CREAM. You can't go wrong with cookies and ice cream. We had a great night enjoyed nice weather.
2 comments:
Thank you!
i love that black & white picture the most! :)
Well Allie, I have to laugh because it's just me & you & a very small handful of others still attempting this blog thing. (good thing I am not in it for the "page views" - it's all for the selfish journaling & family history keeping - haha) Can't forget all these memories! It's gonna be worth it. I just am baffled though at how fast time is flying by.
Post a Comment