Thursday, February 12, 2015

Just for kicks

Zachary did a little soccer class for a little over 2 months.
He loved it and I thought the skills that he learned were good.
The would do a lot of games with dribbling and stopping the ball.
They did a few passing games and just even running.
Zac looked forward to it every week.
Soccer is definitely his sport of choice.
The girls and I had fun watching and cheering him on.
 
On of the coaches, Coach Tom, always wore a big straw hat.
Jane always called him "Farmer Jed."
The would have water breaks and I have never seen a kid run as fast
to get a drink and get back to the group. Zac really did not want to
miss a thing. The orange cleats were awesome.
I could always find Zac fast in the group.
 Its fun to see what my kids have enjoyed doing.
 

No comments: