The OaklandTemple is our temple out here in the Bay Area.I have been to the temple many times since we moved here, but never got my picture at it, so I was really excited when Jake (Lee's old roommate) and Rachel (family friend of Lee's) got married there! We had a wonderful time at the wedding. We had lots of people stay at our apartment.It was funny to see four people crammed into our front room/dinning area sleeping, while Lee and I enjoyed our comfy bedroom.All of them were good sports about it all and we enjoyed seeing old roommates and friends.
We are really excited for Jake and Rachel and we are even more excited that the wedding is over with, that way they can hang out and be our friends more!Congrats!
3 comments:
alli i love the picture of you dancing with the sparklers. classic.
oops that was me
Yay! I've been waiting for the wedding shots! Rach looks awesome (okay, so the half of her face showing and the side of her dress).
Looks like great weather! And I agree, I'm loving the sparklers
Post a Comment