I am totally kicking myself for not getting pictures of today's boat trip. It was so fun and crazy. The weather was suppose to be awesome for the weekend, but when we got up this morning for our run/ride no sun came up (which is extremely odd considering for the last few weeks when I leave at 6:30 am the sun is high in the sky and kicking out heat). When we got out to the Delta, no one even wanted to touch the water, let alone put on a ski. Finally, Father Cooper stepped up, put on his trusty Connelly and hit the glass with perfection! It was fun to watch, great skiing dad!
My personal favorite part about the day was when I was strapping on the wakeboard, Allie was called upon to drive the boat. She has never driven for a skier and it has probably been more than a year since she last drove the boat. It was AWESOME! She totally drove with precision and did a great job! I would gladly have her drive for me any time I ever board again! Great job cutie! The other great part was that when I was done, she jumped in with me and gave a great run on the kneeboards! She has nailed the 360s. Believe it or not, I was the one who wrecked doing 360s and ended the fun!
It was a great time on the boat. Great work Al, thanks M&D, and can't wait to go again!
1 comment:
Good Work Sister!
Post a Comment