--A Post for Ann--


Remember these? I pulled them out of my closet the other day and thought of you. Twelve years...can you believe it?! Every time I see them I can't believe how big my feet were in 7th grade! Well, it is a sad day because I think that I am going to be sending them to the DI. I love them, but I hardly ever wear them. Maybe once a year. I just wanted to give you ONE last chance to say if you want them or not. I know that you are in Thailand for the summer...but I would keep them just for you. I just know how you love how loose they are, how the right foot strap no longer stays up, and how the pinky toe shows...all reasons to want to keep them for another twelve years! But I didn't want to get rid of something that was half yours without your approval. It's just too bad that we don't share the same room anymore to share clothes! Love you sis!
8 comments:
Who would think a pair of shoes could hold so many memories? I can't believe they've lasted for so long--I remember them from 9th grade (10th for you). The good old days.......that reminds me that I was telling Greg just last week about the "no more than $10 of gas" rule (as we put over $50 into our car-yuck!). (Not to mention the other rules: no breathing, half sticks of gum, and no touching things--for Bryce). I miss you :)
allie, im so glad you have a blog and im so glad that you STILL HAVE DOC MARTEN SANDALS. oh my gosh so funny. I havent seen those since i was in 8th grade. Nice work...hang on to those things for your kids, they may one day be back in style and your kids will be so happy to have a pair of vintage docs.
Oh how I miss sharing a room with you! I haven't had someone to share clothes with in at least 5 years...so sad.
I think, however, that my $45 dollar contribution was worn out about 8 years ago. Thanks for checking with me! And thanks for the memories.
Love you!
Allie! Hello! Its me Camille (Hyer) from High school! I found your blog on Savannahs! It was fun to read your blog and see what your up too! you and your hubby are so cute together! What a wonderful life!
Hey Ali it's Tiff!! I was clicking on different pages and found yours. Your page is really cute!! What have you been up to?
Lee -
It was my 2nd and a half date since I got home. The half came my first week down here in Provo (with a girl named Steph) and the next was the night previous to the canyon (with Carson, the same girl that came to the canyon).
Allie I totally remember those shoes!!!!! Good old Doc Martins. I'm soooo glad you still have them!
p.s. I had the cheap knock-offs from Payless. I didn't save them for 12 years :)
Post a Comment