Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Basketball John

basketball john
i got a basketball john
i got a basketball john, john passey, ooo ooo ooooh


My littlest brother, John, just made the Jr. High basketball team. We couldn't be more excited for him! Can you tell from this picture why they might want him on the Jr. High team? He just can't stop growing. And he is only 14!

GO KNIGHTS!!




5 comments:

Ann said...

I love that Lee has YM on Wednesday nights so you can blog. :)

Wendy said...

Ok, I obviously need to take trips to visit the Passeys in Kaysville because John has grown even more than the last time I saw him!

Red, black, white. Kaysville, unite. :)

Coopers said...

HA! Ann, you are right. Lee was gone for a really long time last night setting up for the Halloween "trunk or treat." I guess they made a haunted house. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing I made the team and gave you a reason to use that picture. You might not hve been able to ever used it if I hadent.:P

Jenna said...

Just wanted to tell you that I did a scrapbook page today with the picture from the bbq before you moved. Can you believe that was a year and a half ago? Miss you! Think of all of the fun we could have. Bummer.