Two weeks ago--I know sad I'm finally getting to it--we went to Utah. It was a long needed vacation for the two of us. One of the problems about our trips is that we feel like there is more we want to do then there is really time for. This trip was no exception...
It started off with a Big Bang to "Jakes Over the Top." Lee had been wanting to get another Oreo shake from there for about a year and a half...pretty much since we got one the first time. And we finally got it in. (Thanks dad for taking us there right from the airport.) Nothing like a good shake to start off the vacation--right?
The next morning (Friday)we hit the temple bright and early. It was a nice to go with Dad and Mom. Its always nice to go back to the Bountiful Temple. Nothing like home.
After that Lee and I headed back home for a run. When I got back from mine I found Lee MOWING our lawn...can you say he really wants a house!! Oh how I wish I had a picture of it! He was so cute.
Then we spent the rest of the day hanging with Mom. We helped with the house and some other projects we had. We ate delicious BLT's, and of course had the famous (especially in the Cooper house) salsa and chips.
Lee and I went to the doctor and got me long over due orthotics, got our pictures taken, and headed up to Wendy and Gregs. What a full day!!
Thank you Stacey for taken our pictures!!
3 comments:
Those pictures are adorable guys!! I love the background. What a perfect couple! :)
A. You guys are SO cute!
B. I laughed out loud when I read that you went to Jakes straight from the airport.
C. Thanks for mowing the lawn Lee, I also wish there was a picture!
Soooooo cute! Allie-I love your pants. I've been looking for more dressy pants and it's a pain.
Post a Comment