Two years ago, on the day this picture was taken, I asked this BEAUTY to marry me. It was a bit nerve racking (probably a better story to have Allie share sometime over a bag of chocolate chips) but some how, through my nervousness, I was able to stumble out the question & found an acceptance. To this day, I am grateful for that one day that she said yes (even with the ring on the wrong finger). It has changed my life for the better, actually it has made my life WAY better than I could have ever expected. It's been good...ILYL...
3 comments:
yay for lee and allie!
Lee you are so sweet to Ali- I love it! Tell Taylor to post romantic stuff about me on our blog;) You two are the most steller couple ever! Seriously! You're the best! Congrats:) Ali thanks again for the ride last week!
It's been good having you in the family Lee :)
Post a Comment