
My friend, Mandi, put on a wonderful shower for "baby Cooper" last weekend. I don't think I can thank her enough. There was AMAZING food (special thanks to all those that helped out with that!), wonderful friends, and nothing but a good time.
Thanks, thanks, and thanks.
Seriously-Such GOOD food!
Sammi did not want to sit by me in fear
that she would be in every picture. Ha!
that she would be in every picture. Ha!
We received so many great gifts. This little guy got so spoiled with many fun and cute things!
Jessica made this darling "cake." It is our center piece on our table at home. It is too cute to take apart! I wish you could see it in person-there are so many fun things stuffed all around and in it! Thanks a bunch!
It really is so nice to have such great friends and family!
We just feel so loved.
Thanks.
We just feel so loved.
Thanks.
*And a very special thanks to Whitney for taking some pictures for me. That was nice not to have to worry about that!










4 comments:
I had to click on the pictures of the food to get a better look because it looked SO GOOD! I'm glad you have such good friends to shower you with love! Frank is super lucky! And you are SUPER cute!
That food was good! I keep wanting more of it!! :) What a dorky picture of me! Looks like you have everything we just need the baby....
Fun! I wish we could do a shower here too. I'll send you one...
Wow! That looked like it was a very nice and fun shower! Wish I could have been there too. You are finally looking like you have a baby in your belly Allie! Phew - I was getting worried.
Post a Comment