This past weekend we were able to go to Kenzie's dance performance. After missing it last year, we were sure to save the date this time around. We were not disappointed. She did an awesome job. It has been a lot of fun having her show us all of her new moves. And truth-be-told I can't do half of them! I guess my belly is gettin in the way these days.


6 comments:
Finaly some one else with moves, I've been gettin a bit lonesome over here
Yes! John and Kenzie need to hook it up! I expect a dance performance at the baby's blessing.
That looks like so much fun!! I'm so sad I missed it! I hope you guys cheered loud for me!! I may need a family night reinactment!! haha miss you guys!!
Ummm, how cute do you look Al?!
Allie you look darling!! :) I have never seen you in a dress before!
i MISS you! especially weird to keep seeing jenna & you're not there! :( you should have gone to NY when i did. ;) we just had jenna's shower... i wish i could see your belly too! when is your next utah trip? thanks for always keeping up on me. sometime we need to have a good ol' fashioned phone call. no more of this new-age cyber friendship.
Post a Comment