i feel your pain. i spend my whole life sitting on our exercise ball bouncing away...
hey - maybe you can get just 1 minute more each day right? he just loves you guys too too much
i have that same bouncer!!! ya its so hard when they wont sit in ANY of the things you have purchased for them to enjoy! just your arms! asher hates his swing. and will only sit in the bouncer when he is asleep! what a waste of money!
Always I look for updates IF not then I just love looking at all the postings.You are a super family we love you,GG & GG Cooper
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i feel your pain. i spend my whole life sitting on our exercise ball bouncing away...
hey - maybe you can get just 1 minute more each day right? he just loves you guys too too much
i have that same bouncer!!! ya its so hard when they wont sit in ANY of the things you have purchased for them to enjoy! just your arms! asher hates his swing. and will only sit in the bouncer when he is asleep! what a waste of money!
Always I look for updates IF not then I just love looking at all the postings.
You are a super family we love you,
GG & GG Cooper
Post a Comment