Sunday, August 2, 2009

overdue

40 weeks. plus one day. still waiting.

.


8 comments:

Brent and Jessica said...

Yeap. Were still waiting too! :) We wake up every morning asking eachother...did you get a text? do you think she had him? Can't wait to see his cute tiny face! :)

Anonymous said...

keep us all posted! We can't wait for pictures and Will and I can't wait to meet him in October. You asked me awhile ago when exactly we're coming. It's Oct. 8th through the 12th. :)

Ann said...

You are adorable! You are stick straight, except for Frank!

I hate to tell you this, but I'm secretly hoping he doesn't come until the sixth so he's still super new when I come to see him.

I know. Totally selfish.in

Brooke said...

Just wanted to say good luck!!! You look awesome! Can't wait to see him (on the blog that is)!

Claire said...

I bet that you are just worn out...I am thinking of you. I can't wait to see the new baby. Ann is calling him Frank, to me he is Patrick after you.

Jenna said...

You are the skinny-est pot bellied pregnant person I've ever seen! Just glad to see you finally popped out there at least a little. :)

The Bushell's said...

you are soo cute!

chelsea mckell said...

I have never ever never ever seen a smaller fullterm pregnant belly. No fair.