Monday, August 3, 2009

What's in a name?

Our little baby might be a little confused when he referred to as:

Frank by Ann
Patrick by Claire
Henry by Grandma Passey
Jacob by Kenzie
Kurt by Lee's boss (Kurt).
Timothy by Jessica
Cooper Cooper by Jenna

Hopefully soon there might be a common name for him.
Until then...

6 comments:

Britt said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you.

Brent and Jessica said...

I sure hope he comes out a Timothy. We can even part and gel his hair to the side! Classic.

The Bushell's said...

I still like "Pooper Cooper"

Jenna said...

I wonder if Baby Cooper is here yet! Anxiously waiting news.

Unknown said...

I think I liked Cooper Cooper... You could have called him C2, or C Squared, or The Duce... Man the options are endless!

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

And now he has a name!!!! So happy for you. Thanks for the text :)