As soon as I started taking pictures,
Zac started pulling these faces.
He thought it was so funny to close his eyes.

Showing a little tongue.

Gotta love the sideways smile.

Maybe I should stop taking pictures so
early in the morning.
...he looks so tired.

He really wanted the keyboard.
Reaching over his other toy!!

He thought it was so funny to close his eyes.
Showing a little tongue.
Gotta love the sideways smile.
Maybe I should stop taking pictures so
early in the morning.
...he looks so tired.
He really wanted the keyboard.
Reaching over his other toy!!
We have been working on a few words with Zac.
He has "ball" down. And can find a ball if we ask for one.
He says"ba" for ball.
It is really cute when he sees a ball and starts running
towards it saying ba, ba, ba.
He has "ball" down. And can find a ball if we ask for one.
He says"ba" for ball.
It is really cute when he sees a ball and starts running
towards it saying ba, ba, ba.
He has been so cute recently showing so much
personality. He makes us laugh.
(And I hope you all noticed how incredibly tan his
hands and feet are!! Seriously. I put sunblock on him!
Lucky boy!)
1 comment:
cheeeeeeeser! That's so great. And I am very impressed with "Ball" who wouldn't know that word after seeing how many he has to play with right?
Post a Comment