Start of the day: Kaysville 5K.
I ran my first race in almost two years!
I ended up with 19:36 and was happy.
It was a lot of fun to have some of my family
members join in on the fun.

I ran my first race in almost two years!
I ended up with 19:36 and was happy.
It was a lot of fun to have some of my family
members join in on the fun.
High School friends: Jaci, Lisa, and Corrine
Next up: The Kaysville parade!
It was a beautiful day for a parade.
Zac was really good for it.
It was cute when he started clapping for the veterans
along with everyone else.
I think his favorite part was walking around and playing with the
construction cones that we were by.
It was fun to see my brother John in the band.
We also enjoyed watching the water flight section of the parade.
And only got a little wet...thankfully.
Zac was really good for it.
It was cute when he started clapping for the veterans
along with everyone else.
I think his favorite part was walking around and playing with the
construction cones that we were by.
It was fun to see my brother John in the band.
We also enjoyed watching the water flight section of the parade.
And only got a little wet...thankfully.
Later the night: Family BBQ
Yum, Yum.
Will and Sara made yummy ribs.
And we all enjoyed good food and
being with great people.
Will and Sara made yummy ribs.
And we all enjoyed good food and
being with great people.
Night, Night time: Kaysville Fireworks.
Mom and Dad took care of Zachary for us. (Thanks.)
And we enjoyed the music and fireworks.
Mom and Dad took care of Zachary for us. (Thanks.)
And we enjoyed the music and fireworks.
Overall: A great 4th of July!
3 comments:
Super job on your race girl!
haha - love the "find John" pictures. Made me laugh.
Zac is such a good spectator - clapping and all.
Very nice, festive photo collection!
We looked and looked and had a hard time telling which one was John. What instrument does he play????? He must really blend into the crowd.
Thanks for the Kaysville holiday festivities update. We really missed it this year....
It was so fun to see you guys! Thanks for stopping by. I am so glad you had a wonderful fourth of July weekend. Ah yes, and Allie, good job on the race. Still gotta love the races...
Post a Comment