Yesterday, Allie again proved that she is
faster than fast as the Passey family participated in the Kaysville 5k. Each of us had goals for our finishing times and everyone met their individual goal, which was awesome! Unfortunately, Allie was the only one that saw the other racers cross the finish line, because she was the fastest girl in the race. Sadly, there were no 55" TVs waiting for her at the finish line. The boxes of doughnuts and gift cards were only for the raffle. So, the only thing she "won" was the race and a medal.
But, watch out, I think she has caught the racing bug again. Good thing we just got her new shoes last week.
Good job wifie. Zac & I are so proud. Maybe next time we can both watch you cross the finish line?!
Pictures will probably follow later.
1 comment:
Nice work!!! Pictures please. So you did it too Lee?
That was so nice of you to drop by and see my crazy awesome Mom :) I wish I was there! I am determined to see you guys - it's been on my mind
Post a Comment