our need for a family photo.
The rain everyday was not helping (including weekends).
The fact that when Lee left for work and when he got home
it was pitch black out, really did not help!
So we decided to meet during lunch one sunny morning
(our attemptthe night before did not work out)
and quickly see if we could get at least
ONE picture that might be ok.
We were crossing our fingers Zac would not fall apart needing a nap.
Lee's mom was nice to help out.
We actually had a few to choose from.
So we were happy.
This was our picture and letter sent out to everyone.
(Sorry if you got missed!)
Merry Christmas!
Lee has kept busy with multiple projects by spending about half his week working on a new elementary school in the city next to us and the other half working on a new high school about an hour away. He has helped about 5 guys get their eagle this year in scouts and has just been called as a counselor in the Elder’s Quorum at church. He also loves spending as much time as possible with Allie & Zac!
Allie is enjoying the duties of a full time mom. Zachary has definitely kept her super busy. Her jogging stroller was a best friend this year, making it possible for her to get a run in most days. In church she has been in Primary with the nine year olds. She has been having fun this year running a few races and actually getting up on the wakeboard for the first time ever!
Zachary is “Mr. Nonstop” since he started walking at 10 months. He is always running, jumping, or dancing. He is obsessed with anything that has wheels. If he could he would spend all of his time outdoors. He can be seen at the park or pool almost every day. He is such a cutie and sure gets a lot of comments on his big blue eyes and his tan skin.
Keep up with us (or Zac) on the blog!
www.leejnal.blogspot.com
Love,
The Cooper’s
And just because I think it is fun to see
peoples family pictures...I'll include some of the others
we were picking from.
4 comments:
I love how the pictures turned out! You really have such a beautiful family. Zac is SUCH a cute kid!
A. You guys are just too cute.
B. Your hair is SO LONG!
C. I love the close up on the bridge. :)
Mostly, I just love you!
You are all so stinking photogenic! Also, I'm jealous (you know all too well about how good I am at keeping my eyes open in pictures ;)
i love family pictures too! I really like the brick wall one and then the last two you posted. Super super good looking family! Your hair is SO long and beautiful! We need to discuss hair cuts next time we talk.
Post a Comment