Monday, January 24, 2011

meeeee.

We have been working on "please" for a long time.
Zac will finally say it.
But it comes out as, "meee."
Very ironic.

He got a little frustrated at
the end because I was not turning on the water-
after he already told me please!

3 comments:

mks said...

i love your family pictures! so very cute. thanks for sharing

Jenna said...

haha. at first I was wondering if you taught carter what I have - and that's the game: "Who wants ____?!!!" and he responds "Meeeee!" That's been fun. But yeah, he'll sometimes turn it into a Meee! meaning: gimme now! Please is still just a quiet open hand reached out and a rare "Pees"

too cute. I love the impatience at the end :)

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Wow, I'm so impressed! He is clearly getting the idea because he got frustrated when it didn't happen. Haha, smart kid!