Zachary hits his head All.The.Time!
Many times on purpose.
And other times not.
See family...
Don't feel bad.
(While in Utah he got a matching one on
the other side of his forehead.)
These things happen even with mom around.
Many times on purpose.
And other times not.
See family...
Don't feel bad.
(While in Utah he got a matching one on
the other side of his forehead.)
These things happen even with mom around.
Lucky for us he doesn't cry very much about getting hurt.
But I do wish he would stop tripping, running into things,
or smacking his head into the wall.
I guess I would be asking him to actually "sit still."
So, not going to happen. :)
But I do wish he would stop tripping, running into things,
or smacking his head into the wall.
I guess I would be asking him to actually "sit still."
So, not going to happen. :)
3 comments:
Carter doesn't cry for very long either. I think that we are lucky they aren't overly dramatic about bumps and bonks (yet, right?)
Hilarious! I can't believe how huge that bump is! You are so lucky to have a non-whiner though, my neices cry over anything!
We got your Christmas card and loved it! Thank you so much for sending it. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up. As it turns out, I only saw smy brother, sister-in-law, and niece once during the 2 weeks they were in Utah. Ugh...holidays are so busy! But at least we tried!
Post a Comment