This past week we went back to Utah for a friends
wedding. When I found out we would
be there at the end of April, I told my best friend
Jenna that she should come out to Utah
at that time. Things worked out and her and her son,
Carter (who is two weeks younger then Zac),
came to visit her family before her
parents head to Arizona
to be mission presidents.
We met up at Hogle Zoo.
I have not been there for years, so it was
fun to see how things have changed.
It was so fun to be back with Jenna again.
New Jersey and California are really too far apart!!
wedding. When I found out we would
be there at the end of April, I told my best friend
Jenna that she should come out to Utah
at that time. Things worked out and her and her son,
Carter (who is two weeks younger then Zac),
came to visit her family before her
parents head to Arizona
to be mission presidents.
We met up at Hogle Zoo.
I have not been there for years, so it was
fun to see how things have changed.
It was so fun to be back with Jenna again.
New Jersey and California are really too far apart!!
The tigers were really cool.
One of the boys favorite parts (sadly no picture),
was when we walked by the construction for the upcoming
attraction. The trucks were really a big hit.
Surprise, surprise. :)
Video #1
Puddles
Really, we could have just stayed here all day
and they would have been happy.
Video #2
Hugs
1 comment:
so fun! i could have stayed all day too!
(Carter recognizes "Gac" in the big brother picture we have of him on our picture board by his changing table :)
Post a Comment