Our latest purchase...
Just kidding! It's my Aunt and Uncles.
We just had to get a picture in front of their awesome trailer.
They had the happening place at the reunion.
They hung a sheet up and had a projector going
with movies.
They even supplied popcorn and snacks.
And who doesn't love a flamingo while camping?
True wildlife.
We made it to the reunion just as the heat was at its peak.
Setting up our tent (sadly no pictures!) Lee was
thinking we were going to die while sleeping.
But as the night came-the heat died down.
We actually were glad we brought jackets with us.
(We wont name those that didn't.)
Surprisingly we slept pretty good.
Being pregnant I was not sure how I would do on
an air mattress, but I did well.
Other then the fact I didn't want to leave the
tent in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.
But Zac slept really good.
We are lucky that he does really well in
a pack-in-play. There is no way I could sleep
with that kid. He doesn't even stop moving in his sleep!
We were up bright and early.
6:00.
On a walk.
There were lots.
Other fun from the day...
Zac was loving John throwing him
high into the air. He kept saying "again. again."
I missed pictures of so many people.
I'm sure most are thankful they don't have pictures
of them camping.
But we had a really fun time.
And enjoyed being with so much family.
I'm sure most are thankful they don't have pictures
of them camping.
But we had a really fun time.
And enjoyed being with so much family.
3 comments:
That's a big group! I had no idea you did the whole camping thing - you are brave - glad it wasn't too uncomfy. Smart to do the packnplay in the tent :) don't know if I would have thought of that!
Broken trees sounds like something Carter would totally be obsessed with too. I love it! Looks like Zac is busy copying everything you guys say too - can you believe how much talking/repeating they are doing these days?!
Looks like fun and I am sad that I missed it.
You totally had me with the trailer! I thought it was awesome! haha! Glad you guys are having tons of fun! You look great Allie! I'm sad I missed you last time you were here, I was out of town and so bummed I couldn't come. Next time...
Post a Comment