Jane said she wanted to come to church on Sunday.
Believe it, or not, she was quieter and less hungry
than Zac in sacrament meeting.
She has loved meeting all her new friends.
And hanging out with dad the third hour.
Zac was just anxious to get to Nursery.
He loves every minute of his class.
Thank heavens for nursery leaders like his!
Believe it, or not, she was quieter and less hungry
than Zac in sacrament meeting.
She has loved meeting all her new friends.
And hanging out with dad the third hour.
Zac was just anxious to get to Nursery.
He loves every minute of his class.
Thank heavens for nursery leaders like his!
Sunday, September 11, 2011
3 comments:
So cute. I wish she would come to my church. I am sure that she would like it even better than yours. My church is truer.
She is adorable. :)
I can see how she might be quieter than Zac....
of course she wanted to go to church! Got to show off all the cute dresses, I'm sure!
Post a Comment