Monday, October 24, 2011

puzzles



Every time we go to the library we do puzzles forever.
It used to just be only cars and trains, but
we have moved onto the shapes, numbers,
and alphabet ones.
So when we were at Michael's and I saw these
for $8.00 AND I had a 40% off
I just had to get them.

I guess this day Zac thought it would be fun to turn
all the pieces over and make it more challenging. :)


He thinks the letter "A" is really called
apple. Whenever he sees an "A" he says apple.


Numbers.


We also like to go on walks around the complex and
read the letters and numbers on the license plates.
It's really cute.

2 comments:

Ann said...

What a smart kid!

Jenna said...

yup! it's all about teaching while we are doing other things (like driving & grocery shopping) there are always times to read, count or learn about something new!