I finally caved in and updated my phone after four years.
My phone was no longer charging right
and could not recieve or send pictures,
so it was about time to say goodbye.
Zachary has always LOVED Lee's iphone.
In fact, that is the main reason I didn't want one.
He always wants to be on it!
I did cave in and got a pretty white iphone.
I decided to only put ONE game on mine and NO shows.
He is always saying, "mommy one game iphone."
Well, Zac's favorite thing to do with the phone is take
pictures and look at them.
(Seriously this kid knows how to work the phone!)
Here is just a sample of some of the "great pictures" that I get
to go through and delete from my phone almost daily.











6 comments:
Our kids are so related! Within 20 minutes of Brent's iPad being out of the box the girls had put over 600 pictures/video clips on it. If I need some time, I'll give them my phone and send them on scavenger hunts: Find something yellow, etc. It's fun, but a constant struggle to keep free space on my phone.
my goodness! that's too funny! it's amazing how quick they pick up on this technology stuff. I've taught carter how to replay his basketball music video because i was sick of having to do it.
I was anti-iphone for so long, but I don't think I can ever go back. I got the white one too! Love it!
Andrew says there is no need to delete them, just start a blog for all his documenting.
I've totally been meaning to do a post just like this! I delete very similar iphone pics regularly!
And I loved the Jane-update post above. She's absolutely a doll! Babies are so fun.
Post a Comment