March could not have started out more beautiful.
The weather was A-mazing!
March 1st we headed out to the park.
Zac was insisting that his dog needed to do a walk.
I told him we could do one just around the outside
of our house and then head to the park.
He said that it really needed to walk TO the park.
There was no talking him out of it.
So, the dog walked to the park. I should have gotten a video of it becuase
it makes a little barking noise while you pull it.
He was so happy. And a beautiful day means there are lots of people out.
He got a lot of smiles.
The only problem with walking the dog to the park, is that
Z does not have his bike for the walk home.
And that makes for a little longer walk home for all of us.
Espically when he hands over the dog walking to Jane...
she is slow.
Jane pretty much thinks she can do anything her brother does.
And she almost can.
I was helping Zac with something when I looked over and she was almost
done with climbing to the top of this ladder.
I made sure she was ok before snapping a quick picture and helping her to the top.
By the end of the day the ponytail is usually out and Jane looks a little homeless.
I loved watching her doing puzzles this day with the baby in arm.
She was not very happy that I was videoing and not helping. :)
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Because the kids had so much fun at the beach when we were in Southern California we thought it would be fun to hit up the beach in our area. We decided to head to Santa Cruz about an hour and a half away.
It's a pretty fun beach with a boardwalk.
The weather was pretty nice for beginning of March. We had our t-shirts off for most of the day. We all saw some sun and it was nice to get a little color to our cheeks. Z loves to just dig and dig and play cars. He also liked getting buried up to his head in sand. Jane on the other hand liked being on the blanket and going on walks. Both of the kids loved being in charge of keeping the seagulls away from us. :) They both were pretty cute roaring at them. We enjoyed a picnic lunch and Z got to pick one ride on the boardwalk before we went home. He first wanted to go on the BIG roller coaster, but after looking at all of his choices he decided the "big trucks" were his favorite. We laughed because it was the most boring ride of them all where you drove around twice on this track, but he proved us wrong by LOVING it. He was beyond happy and it was "THE BEST DAY EVER!" Jane enjoyed waving at her brother go by.
The kids crashed on the way home and we got some good yard work in before it got too dark to see.
2 comments:
I love how excited Z is to be riding in the truck! And Janer's 'Mom' annoyance doing her puzzles! Such cute kids, we're excited to have them come visit!
Cute! I love the one of Zac buried in the sand. We still haven't been to the boardwalk since we moved here. We should probably check it out.
Post a Comment