Jane especially loves it. She asks to sing it all the time and wants it playing in the car whenever we go out.
She calls it the "Jesus Song." (Not sure where the name came from seeing how it does not
say Jesus in the song.) But pretty cute non-the-less.
I have been telling Lee that I need to record her singing it. She sings it best in the car. She will not let me sing with the CD, and gets supper mad if I do, so I get the joy of listening to her and Zac's sweet voices. It is pretty cute.
Last night while Lee was doing dishes he started singing it with her. Their first time around was the cutest thing ever! I tried to have them do it again, but of course the phone did not have enough room on it, so it stopped it half way through. :( I love the arm movements all around and the shirt lift up and quickly back down.
After grabbing another phone I helped her sing it in another room. I love it when she does actions, but my favorite part every time she sings it is "I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world." In the car she sings it at the top of her lungs.
I want to get a video of both her and Zac singing it too. But until then...here is Jane with her little voice.
2 comments:
Too cute! I love Zac in the background in the first one busy working on whatever it is he is working on and sing too. Oh and the hands as she sings altogether very cute!
stinkin' cute!!!
Post a Comment