Just some things about Zachary right now.
Running water is a favorite for bath time.
He loves to put his head under.
-It only took 4 nights, but Zachary watched his first full length movie-Cars, and he loved it. I'm sure it was the fact that he was watching it with Lee and they were getting so into it, pointing out all the cars. His very favorite is Mack (because he is "a BIG truck"). He also loved any time that "the sheriff" came on screen and had to make his police car sound. He has a few Cars cars that we got for 25 cents at a garage sale. He always picks Sally to play with and can say her name.
-Zac can jump really good/high right now. I can't wait to get a video of it. The only problem is he stops anytime I get out the camera. I'm going to have to be sneaky!
-At my doctors appointment yesterday we had them weigh Zac on the scale for fun...he is a whopping 32 3/4 lbs! He is a BIG boy! Solid. And made of muscle.
-Zachary is SOOO fast. (Top comment from people. That, and his tan skin.). If he has to slow down for someone he will start swerving while running. His gallop is really cute too. (Another video I need to get!)
-Grandpa and Grandma Cooper bought a little trike. He loves it. It can't reach the peddles yet, but is fast at getting around on it. He loves to go over bumps.
This was the night Lee put the bike together.
He was riding it around before he could even get the seat on!
He was riding it around before he could even get the seat on!
We borrowed it for a week and he would ride it around
our court yard and right into the house.
And yes, he could ride even while drinking.
our court yard and right into the house.
And yes, he could ride even while drinking.
-Zachary is getting really good at repeating words. My favorite is when he says prayers at night. He will repeat the last word that we say. It is really cute.
-He is getting really good at playing cars/trucks/train all by himself. I can actually do the dishes without him bugging me! It is nice.
-He says, "bye mommy" and walks away if I'm not going in the direction that he wants me to go.
-He is such a nice sweet boy. He is really good at sharing. When we got to the park he always wants to share his sand toys with the other kids. He practically puts them in their hands and says "your welcome" even before they say "thank you."
I thought this was a cute picture of Zac
with his friend Colby at the park.
with his friend Colby at the park.
-He is really good at soccer. We can put balls all around and he can run fast and kick them while in stride. I find it really impressive. (He is definitely left footed.)
-He knows how to be funny. When we are driving home he will play a game pointing out the window and saying "house" to random houses. And then laughs and says "no." He will do the same with our cars.
-He will kiss my tummy all the time and say "baby." It's really cute. He did try and tell me the other day that his tummy was a baby.
-I'll have to get some videos off Lee's phone to share. We love listening to Zac talk (and boy can he!). And watching him learn new things everyday. We sure love him.

1 comment:
Andrew and I both love that he is all things boy.
Post a Comment