Lee seriously needs to get a job at Pixar.
I'm sure they could use someone with a construction background, right?
Or maybe he could just be a custodian?...
But anyways we are glad that Jake has a job there.
They always do amazing party's and have really fun things going on.
Jake has been working on the next movie for a few years,
so we are excited for next summer.
Friday went to the annual car show that they put on.
You have to get invited to attend, and they go all out.
Lots of cool cars, live music, bbq, and ice-cream.
I had to get a picture of Lee and Jake by the
2 million dollar Bugatti.
I'm sure they could use someone with a construction background, right?
Or maybe he could just be a custodian?...
But anyways we are glad that Jake has a job there.
They always do amazing party's and have really fun things going on.
Jake has been working on the next movie for a few years,
so we are excited for next summer.
Friday went to the annual car show that they put on.
You have to get invited to attend, and they go all out.
Lots of cool cars, live music, bbq, and ice-cream.
I had to get a picture of Lee and Jake by the
2 million dollar Bugatti.
And then since I was the one with the camera, and I know
very little about cars...
I only took pictures of the Pixar cars. Ha.
It has been fun having Zac so into the movie Cars.
He always calls Lighting McQueen "Mack" it's really cute.
Family photo by Luigi and Guido.
I always have to ask Lee what they say in the movie
because he always laughs when they speak Italian.
I always have to ask Lee what they say in the movie
because he always laughs when they speak Italian.
They had some of the new toys that are coming out for
Cars 2 for people to "try out." Zac had the biggest fit
when I had to pull him away from playing with them.
I think he could have stayed for hours.
Walking around outside looking at the cars.
I couldn't capture too well, but he was
dancing lots to the music.
I couldn't capture too well, but he was
dancing lots to the music.
Just checking out some of the "Cars" characters.
Thanks Jake and Rachel.
It was a fun way to spend Lee's "lunch break."
1 comment:
what a dream for Zac! That's so fun - that really makes the movie come to life. We need to get cars - i'm positive carter would love it too.
so there's this sesame street "Z song" and Carter loves it. We need to make a copy for you - The main line goes: "ZZZZZZZZ . . .Zoom Zoom Zing Zang......ZAP!" But Carter yells "Zac" instead of Zac. :)
Post a Comment