On Wednesday I pulled out some new bubbles for Zac.
He was beyond happy that I let him hold
both the container and the wand.


I love this next picture of him.
Whenever I got close to help him hold the wand right-
he ran away thinking I was going to take it away from him.
I'm just glad that the bubbles are non toxic.
And dye free. :)

Favorites of video:
a) reach up to the sky.
b)bubbles coming out of his mouth.
c)the quiet uh-oh.
both the container and the wand.
I love this next picture of him.
Whenever I got close to help him hold the wand right-
he ran away thinking I was going to take it away from him.
I'm just glad that the bubbles are non toxic.
And dye free. :)
Favorites of video:
a) reach up to the sky.
b)bubbles coming out of his mouth.
c)the quiet uh-oh.
What a cute fun kid.
It's fun to see him explore things on his own.
2 comments:
super cute. gotta love the spill free containers too huh?
carter is still referring to his shoes as "Zac's Shoes" with an occasional "Thank You Zac!"
Sounds like you signed up for skype?
He is just too adorable! I love how excited he is!
Post a Comment