Hi. My brother has named me
"one-six."
"one-six."
One. six.
When Zachary met Jane for the first time
in the hospital we would ask him her name
and he would say, "six."
Since we came home he decided that it was really "one-six."
He knows her name is Jane, and sometimes
will call her by her name, but if you ask, "what is Jane's
name?" he will say, "one-six."
I think he got it from his birthday.
We kept saying "How old are you Zac?"
And we would say, "two."
So I think he put a number with her too.
And six is a favorite number of his.
The past few days he thinks it's funny to say
one-six and then laugh and say, "no, Jane."
So who knows how much longer it will last.
My mom was really encouraging the new name
when she was here.
And so have his aunt Shelly and Kenzie.
They think it's really funny.
It's just so funny because it is so random.
What a funny kid.
September 16, 20011
4 comments:
That is too funny that he still is calling her that! I thought it would wear off....
im amazed you ran 4-5 miles each day! i am lucky if i get 2 in! you are a motivation
haha! so funny! i love it how our boys seem to know they are joking & funny & clever.
carter really likes zac talking about the "temple temple" :)
I love it! I love when older siblings have nick-names for the younger. To bad it sounds like he might not be calling her that much longer.
Post a Comment