Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hubby Tag




1. What is his name? Lee James
2. Who eats more? Oh dear…are you counting snacks?
3. Who said "I love you" first? It was a tie.
4. Who is taller? Lee, before a hair cut.
5. Who is smarter? Me.
6. Who is more sensitive? If you are talking about pain…Lee!
7. Who does the laundry? I do. Lee’s good at doing the socks.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. Until Lee leaves and then I have the whole bed.
9. Who pays the bills? Me.
10. Who cooks more? Me.
11. What meals do you cook together? Homemade pizza, cookies, pasta, waffles, hamburgers, basically anything Lee can make we make it together.
12. Who is more stubborn? I am…Lee will give in to me.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? What’s it like to be wrong?
14. Who has more siblings? I do. 7 vs 4
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Again I do…Lee will do anything for me.
16. What do you like to do together? Everything possible-movies, making dinner, boating, games, sleeping, walks, exercising, driving in the car, swimming, traveling, etc.
17. Who eats more sweets? Me…by a long shot.
18. What is his guilty pleasure? Ice-cream, chocolate milk, cars, Allie time.
19. How did you meet? Home taught my roommates.
20. Who asked who out first? Lee asked me over for a movie night at his house. I thought it was a date, but it turned out awkward all around. But then he asked me out for reals and things just worked out. Strange that his parents happened to be in town the next weekend to take us to dinner. (I didn’t know if I liked the kid!)
21. Who kissed who first? I did.
22. Who proposed? Lee did. He was so nervous…you should have heard the speech. I don’t think he could tell you anything he really said. But it was cute and I loved it.
23. His best features? What’s there not to like? But I really do love his hair, bum, and squinty eyes.
24. What is his greatest quality? How much he just loves me and is so good to me.
25. Tag: Wendy, Jessica, Amber, Jenny, Sarah P. Christi, and Sara C.


3 comments:

Jenny said...

cute! i love that you kissed him first and conceded to being smarter with no explanation.

i will get right on my tag!

HalnJess said...

Great post! Okay, is lee really smelling the flowers??? hahah!!! He has SERIOUSLY gone soft. I like the run down -

sorry for falling asleep yesterday! Katie got home and slept another 3 hours...hahah!

noelle regina said...

Lee Cooper...
it looks like all of brother barlow's tips have worked wonders for you. hope all is well.

abbraci,
noelle