Thursday, September 25, 2014

April- Zoo and start of Easter fun!


Easter is coming up. Just checking out our neighbor Jo's house.

Jane has some tricks on her bike too. She was so proud.

Lots of stopping for these two to fill up for gas.

"I'm Mary." Jane loves to wear Brooke's blankets on her head. And has just recently turned the nursing cover up into a dress. Let's just say we have a lack of dress ups around here! 


Our Zoo pass was expiring at the end of the week. I was not really planning on going after having Brooklyn, but I was feeling good. And knew if things were super crazy we could just leave. We had such a fun time. The kids really enjoyed having the pass. We used it lots and enjoyed taking many friends with us!

I was dying with the pinky point. Soooo cute.

 "Zac can you take a picture of us in front of the giraffes?" HA!

Because it was our last day I decided to let the kids pick a ride to go on. Jane was way too scared to go on anything. I did get her on the marry-go-round. And she held tight onto my neck the entire time! Like death grip! I was laughing and dying at the same time. Zac was happy to go on another ride for Jane. Way to take one for the team. :)



Taking a break on our usual walk around the block.


To say this was the longest walk ever would be an understatement! Jane was being difficult!


 With Easter coming up we did a little egg hunt with our friends at the park.
 

No comments: