Thursday, September 25, 2014

Beginning of April

Look at that dark hair. Such a pretty girl.



I just let my kids dream at Target. Thankfully they are really good at putting things back and just telling me everything they want for their birthday or Christmas. :)
 


Between rides up and down the street he needs to give Brooklyn hugs and kisses.

 Back on the bike again! FINALLY after two months of waiting!! And of course he needs to start doing "tricks." Please no more broken ANYTHING!!





Enjoying some sunlight.



Back to jumping on the tramp!!

 Zachary LOVES his little sister. He is constantly loving her.

Hanging out in the front yard while Zachary rides his bike.

 I am not short on helpers around here!

Conference activities.

Conference weekend. If only the other two could have been like this. :)

"Mary" heading into the library.

 New PJ's.

The kids cannot leave the grocery store without a sticker unless I want tears. They always just stick them right on me like I wanted it (kind of drives me crazy). Well, look who now gets the sticker. Zac was so happy!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love all the kisses and snuggles from Zac. And the sticker.