Saturday, September 27, 2014

Zachary Preschool Graduation!

calendar time. pledge of allegiance

snack time!
I had originally finished all my teaching times before I had Brooklyn, but then our friends ended up moving and she was staying with her parents in another town, so I picked up another week. The kids are always so cute, and Brooklyn was a champ, so it was really fun.
We ended up having graduation at our house. Each kid made their own hat (even Jane!) and they got a diploma.



Alyse, Lucas, Bodey, Zac, and Ryan

Jane red eyed from crying about not being in the preschool graduation picture. She really thought she was in preschool!

Poor girl.


And he is off to Kindergarten! So crazy how fast they grow up. It was such a fun two years of our little preschool. And it was amazing to see how much Zac grew and how much he enjoyed learning.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love seeing all these pictures again. So funny! Poor Jane. And I forgot about Alyse too.