The beginning of May started with a huge heat wave (90's!!)! We had gotten a pool from Walmart, but I had yet to get Jane a swimming suit. I put her in her dance leotard, which saved the day, but it was a little tight on the sleeves.

We had started the week off potty training. The first day when I went to take a shower Jane just stood in the bathroom and went pee everywhere! I didn't think we were going to last past the morning. And I kept thinking "Why am I doing this? I have a newborn?!" (Brooklyn was not even 2 months!) But Jane had been showing all signs of being ready. And really after 3 days she was good! From day 1 I would put a diaper on her for naps and bed, but she NEVER got them wet. So about a week into it I stopped. And she has never wet the bed!! She would get rewarded with marshmallows and was as happy as can be. Zac was really good at always asking her if she needed to go. And her response was always "yes." He LOVED to help her! In fact, I don't think I had to do much! I totally lucked out! My biggest concern was going to the park (Livermore has no bathrooms) and being out with all three kids and her needing to go! But it all worked out-I would bring along our portable potty to the park and errands we would go right when we walked into a store sometimes just to make sure we could get what we needed.
Day two of potty training I really needed to get Jane a swimming suit. So we did the fastest run into Target with the three kids and I just grabbed one! I was so happy it fit and she was really cute in it.
 |
| SOOO hot, but they played in the sandbox for an hour! |
 |
| Jane was being so cute reading to Brooklyn and her baby. |
 |
| He rode like this all the way from our house to Gandma's house. (Present for Shelly's birthday.) |
 |
| Matching pink sisters! Jane really does not care if Brooklyn is crying. She still wants to hold her. |
 |
| Mother's Day. Crazy that I am a mom to THREE kids. So thankful for them and Lee. |
No comments:
Post a Comment